Tuesday 15 December 2015

Half way reminder

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much to all you have shared their work so far in the December 2015 Anything-goes link-up. It's great to see the variety of work being shared by JKOC's loyal participants and also some new faces as well. You have until the end of December to get your entries in so keep em' coming :). I have been extremely busy with having one market stall after the other, very exhausting, challenging and fun at the same time. I am hoping to catch up on commenting and blogging very soon. My aim is to be much more organised during the Christmas season from now on, it will definitely make my life much easier.

5 comments:

  1. Just don't wear yourself down this year! I seem to recall you overdoing it last year and getting sick. ;) Stay healthy my blogging friend! Hope you have a wonderful and happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen, I have to watch out that a repeat doesn't happen, thanks so much for your concern, I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Take Deep Breaths and do ONLY what you can - I do not expect you to comment on every single upload I do - just saying - it is nice to receive your comments so I am not meaning this as discouragement -I mean it as encouragement - that you are one person and do not have to do it all - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - and thanks for this monthly challenge - I look forward to it each month and love to see the new inspiration from others - blessings from the USA -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gail! Actually I am relieved that you posted this update as I was worried about you since I hadn't seen you around. No need to stress out about commenting - feel free to skip commenting on my projects, I do not mind! Just glad you're okay - stay well and only do what you can!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.