Saturday 31 October 2015

Random winner and featured artists for October

A huge thank you to everyone who shared their beautiful creations in the October link-up. It's so good to see all of you still blogging and creating for all this time that I have been away, I find this truly inspiring. I would especially like to thank Desire FourieGail Scott and Angela Westland for all the behind the scenes support and advise to get things started again at JKOC. I would also like to welcome the new participants for sharing their creations and hope to see more of your work in the November Anything goes link-up


RANDOM PRIZE WINNER

Without further a do the random prize winner as chosen by RANDOM.ORG is 

Angela Westland.1

who has won the prize pictured


Congratulations Angela 
PRIZE CLAIMED


FEATURED ARTISTS









 Just Keep On Creating
















Congratulations to all the featured artists, great to see such a variety of work being shared. Make sure to proudly display your featured artists badges on your blogs.

JkoC feat button

15 comments:

  1. Wow thanks so much Susan for the honour and congrats to the winner and my fellow featured artists.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for be a winner in featured artists,is this a choice by you of a random?

    YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The featured artists are not chosen randomly ☺

      Delete
  3. Oh Happy Dance - honored to be selected as a featured artist! I will display my badge proud -congrats to all winners mentioned here - time for the Happy Dance! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely loving all your black and white cards, this was my favourite. Thanks Gail for being so enthusiastic about your feature :)

      Delete
  4. That's wonderful, Susan! Thank you so much! I am honoured to be chosen as a featured artist! I will add your badge to my blog with pride! Congratulations to the prize winner and to my fellow featured artists! Beautiful projects, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kitty, l loved your card that I featured. Hope all is going well with the contractors ☺

      Delete
  5. WOW my card one choice!
    Congratulations to all the others too, and big thanks and hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your cards are really beautiful Kaija, thanks for sharing them at Just keep on creating :)

      Delete
  6. I'm honoured to be a featured artist, thank you for choosing me :D
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the top pick. I've added your badge to my side bar! :) Congrats to everyone else! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU so much for featuring my little pumpkin! I will add the badge to my sidebar!! CONGRATS to all other featured artiest (and prize winner!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Thanks , Susan for honouring my creation as one of the featured projects. Loved all the featured entries. Congrats to all. Will add the badge to my blog soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Susan!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your favorites!! I am just thrilled.. so excited!! Thank you!!! And everyone's projects.. Congrats to everyone!! You all are AMAZING!!!!!!!! I really enjoyed looking at all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Susan for featuring me and also for my prize , it arrived on Friday. Got to love Christmas mail period. I will put it to good use. Thank you so much. hugs Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.